Allowing clients to update their own website is a key element to good website management. As a website manager, you want to help guide your clients, and be available for more complex, higher value tasks than simply updating a website.
A few of the highlights are as follows:
- Simple Editing. Edit links are available on each page. Browse to any page on your website and click the edit link to activate the editing controls for that page. This workflow is something that your customers will understand right away and they will appreciate the power you have just provided them.
Look like a hero in your client's eyes.
- Click the Edit button to start your edits on the page you want
- Do your edits inline (see image)
- Easy Website Admin. Creating, renaming, moving & deleting pages is simple and quick. When you move a page, any sub-pages, images or files associated with that page will move with it and any existing links to the old page URL will get redirected so any external links won't be broken. The menu system and the site map are updated as you go.
- Add (Custom) Modules to any page. Your clients can choose from a set of modules to select the purpose of any page in your website. Any page can be turned into a blog, an FAQ, have a rotating slide show, have a site map, etc. You can customize these modules or create your own. Read more on useful modules.
- Files Are Organized Automatically. When adding a file to a page, give your file a title and hit upload. Uploaded files are automatically organized by the page you uploaded it to. No more worrying about folders or even filenames. We create a clean filename for you based off of the title you provide that is web-friendly. If you move a page, the attached files go with it, simple as that.
Of course, seeing as it's this easy for your clients to update their website, it's just as easy for you and your staff to do too.