- The HTML Template is based on Liquid templating language. See our YikeSite Theme Documentation to guide you through.
- Everything is built to make the end job of editing the website as easy as can be.
There are a variety of ways to bulk up your websites through YikeSite.
- Add SAAS integrations to pages or templates (as in forms, analytics, newsletter signups, etc.)
- Turn any page with subpages into an RSS feed
- Extend your websites with two type of modules. Page modules allow end users to extend a page (e.g., blogs, faqs, calendars, etc) and theme modules are there to make coding more modular (e.g., menu bars, breadcrumbs, custom footers.) To add either of these modules, visit the Add useful modules page, or take a look at our support documentation for how to create your own.